Please email your resume to Careers@icpnj.com
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Outgoing personality
- Solid planning and organizational skills
- Highly professional in both image and actions
- Ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Social media savvy
- Some Form of Sales: Cold calling, Telemarketing, Prospecting, etc.
Are your commissions insignificant? Are you tired of doing your own installations and key operator training? Are you undervalued? In this case the grass is greener!
- Sell the system
- Write up the paperwork
- Collect 40% commission
Imperial Copy Products’ Responsibilities
- Order Equipment
- Pick up & Set Up Equipment
- Deliver & Install Equipment
- Network Equipment
- Demonstrate Equipment to the End User
- Install Remote Monitoring Software to ensure our customers receive the highest level of customer service.
- Candidate must be hard-working, dedicated and motivated to succeed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Ability to network with our target customers
- ECi OMD Software Experience a Plus
- Receive inbound calls and fulfill our customers’ supply requests
- Generate outbound calls to new prospects and to our existing customer base to advertise our services and solutions
Post to our social media sites routinely and create weekly/monthly flyers to solicit the best company in the industry!
- Strong understanding of all forms of social media
- Creativity, innovation, and willingness to learn with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional communication skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Organized, detail-oriented and resourceful
- Self-motivation and effective cooperative in a team setting
- Post to our main social media sites on a regular basis
- Create weekly and monthly flyers
- Post monthly blogs
Recognized annually for service excellence! Enjoy an excellent salary, benefits package, travel expenses as well as corporate and dealer training.
Field opportunities for highly skilled individuals who are experienced with any Industry Equipment Manufacturer.
- Networking experience a plus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Provide our customers with an extremely high level of service