It’s a question all businesses have to answer: Should you buy that shiny new multi-function printer, or should you lease it instead? Fortunately, with over 50 years in the business, Imperial Copy Products can help answer this very question.
Leasing and purchasing both have their benefits. However, many businesses do not realize just how advantageous leasing equipment can actually be. Rather than diving head-first into purchasing equipment, consider leasing instead.
Here are some benefits to leasing equipment that might make your decision to lease a little easier:
- No money down. Do you know what feels great? Not spending money. Leasing your office equipment requires absolutely no money down, so those funds can go toward more important things. On the contrary, purchasing your equipment typically requires a down payment of at least 10%. This can sometime be a burden to new businesses that do not have a good cash base. In these instances, leasing takes the cake.
- Carefree maintenance. When you lease your equipment, Imperial Copy Products will make sure that you have a carefree maintenance experience. By offering repair services via maintenance agreements, you will save money in the long run. Whenever any issue arises, ICP will be there to handle it quickly and efficiently. This puts the responsibility of maintenance in our hands, so that your hands are free to work on what matters—growing your business.
- Upgraded equipment. Purchasing your office equipment can mean a lot of great things, but it also means that you’re likely keeping that piece of equipment for the long haul. As technology advances, you want to make sure you have the best solutions available. A lease agreement can include upgrade options so you always have access to cutting-edge technology.
- Tax deductible. As with equipment purchases, leasing your office equipment is also tax deductible. The amount that you put toward leasing your equipment is fully deductible. This is just one more way that leasing equipment can save time and money.
- Right for you. Many businesses never consider leasing their equipment, but all too often it is the right option. If you don’t want to deal with having to upgrade your devices, repair your devices, or take on huge upfront costs, then leasing is simply the way to go.
Imperial Copy Products is the go-to source for copiers, printers and MFPs in New Jersey, and our team of experts can help guide you through the entire leasing process.
To learn more about how Imperial Copy Products, can keep your documents safe and secure, contact us today.